We are now accepting orders for the Tree & Shrub Program! Scroll down and add the products you would like to purchase into your cart. You will be able to edit quantities within your cart, just make sure to click the Update Cart button so that the quantities are saved before you make your purchase. When a successful order is placed you will receive two confirmation emails.
If you have any questions or would like to be added to our email list, please send an email to to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trees are sold in quantities of 10, unless otherwise noted.
- All orders come prepackaged for pick up. Pick up site remains at the Sheboygan County ADRC Building, 650 Forest Ave, Sheboygan Falls, WI. As a reminder, you will be notified by mail approximately two weeks prior to pick up.
- Check your order as soon as possible after pick up. Call us before the pick-up period ends and we can usually correct our mistake.
- All orders not picked up on specified delivery date may be disposed of and no refund given.
- There is no guarantee/warranty on any tree, shrub, or product listed on the tree form.
- Species selection is dependent on availability from the nurseries. The Planning & Conservation Department may make a substitution of equal or greater value should certain stock become unavailable.